Calendar and fees
Equine Facilitated Therapy basic course - e-learning 2nd March 2020, practice 14th to 18th September 2020 (Prague)
History - photos and reference
Hippotherapy for toddlers - 8th to 11th October 2018
Hippotherapy for toddlers - 18th to 21st April 2017
Hippotherapy for toddlers - 22nd to 25th September 2016 - American Hippotherapy Association, USA, New Mexico. Photos
- The price is for courses and internships organised in the Czech Republic.
- Courses and internships are conducted in English. The manual and the certificate are also provided in English.
- The price includes complete hours of practical and theoretical course, one manual, final evaluation and certificate.
- The price for courses and internships includes snacks and lunches and local transportation to the hippotherapy center.
- The price does not include transportation, accommodation, breakfasts and dinners (logistic support can be provided upon request).
The Czech Equine Facilitated Therapy Association (CEFTA) reserves the right to adjust program dates, times and lecturers to accommodate unforeseen circumstances; we will only notify advanced registrants of any program changes. CEFTA is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to such adjustments.
CEFTA reserve the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrolment or unforeseen circumstances up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the course. The course fee including the administrative fee will be returned to the participants´ bank account within 2 weeks.
If a participant wishes to cancel; cancellation notices must be provided in writing from participants up to 2 weeks prior to the course start date to receive a refund minus a 50 EUR administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received within two weeks prior to the start of the course.