How to host course Level II
Requirements for hosting the course level II. are the same as for the level I (see How to host course level I) except of the patients´ age and their diagnoses. The lecturers prefer to conduct this course in the same facility as the course level I as they know the environment, staff and horses.
The facility has to secure patients for demonstration:
- 2 children aged 3-12 months (2 substitutes in case of sickness or other unexpected events).
- Indication for a child’s enrolment in the demonstration:
- Delayed psycho-motor development such as postural asymmetry, hypotonia, delayed verticalization, delayed quadrupedal and bipedal locomotion, etc.
- Plexus brachialis.
- Sight and hearing defects.
- Cerebral palsy – hemiplegia, quadriplegia, or diplegia.
- Genetic conditions such as Morbus Down.
- Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Asymmetry in grasping (upper limps).