How to host course EFT applications for toddlers and babies
The facility has to secure patients for demonstration:
- 2 children aged 3-12 months (2 substitutes in case of sickness or other unexpected events).
- Indication for a child’s enrolment in the demonstration:
- Delayed psycho-motor development such as postural asymmetry, hypotonia, delayed verticalization, delayed quadrupedal and bipedal locomotion, etc.
- Plexus brachialis.
- Sight and hearing defects.
- Cerebral palsy – hemiplegia, quadriplegia, or diplegia.
- Genetic conditions such as Morbus Down.
- Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Asymmetry in grasping (upper limps).