2nd European Equine Facilitated Therapy Network
Sait Petersburg, Russia 30 April - 2 May 2020
Spoken language: English
- Education model for Europe
- Terminology update
- Model of sharing and exchange of best practice
- Funding and promoting hippotherapy
Who can attend:
- Representatives of a European National Equine Facilitated Association.
- In the case of no existing association, a single participant can join the network on behalf of her/his country with the knowledge about education, policy and procedures in EFT, etc.
- Maximum of 4 participants from each country.
- Professions: Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Psychologists as well as association representatives.
- Overseas guests are welcome to join our fruitful discussion and inspire us with their expertise.
If you would like to be part of the EEFTN, please submit this short application form.